Sexual Assault ServicesYWCA Oklahoma City provides an array of services to help the primary and secondary survivors of sexual assault regain control over their lives. From responding to calls on our 24-hour Sexual Assault Crisis Hotline, to hospital advocacy and follow-up counseling, the YWCA is meeting the needs of hundreds of sexual assault survivors each year.
If you or someone you know has experienced sexual assault please call 405-943-7273, advocates are available 24/7.
Our sexual assault services include:
- Hospital Advocates are available 24/7 to provide emotional support, resources, and crisis services to sexual assault survivors at the hospital, in police stations, and throughout the legal system.
SANE (Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner)
- YWCA Forensic Nurses provide trauma-informed care while collecting, preserving, and documenting evidence after sexual assault.
- Collaborating with Law Enforement and local District Attorney's Offices, YWCA Forensic Nurses provide expert witness testimony that aids in the prosecution of Sexual Assault.
- Our community partner hospitals include Integris Baptist Medical Center, Alliance Health Midwest, and Integris Southwest Medical Center. Our partner hospitals provide waiting areas, the exam room, and supplies that insure patient comfort.
- Forensic Exams and the associated medications are free of charge to all patients.
- There are no costs associated with additional services including advocacy and counseling.