Purple Sash 2017
The night includes sumptuous dinner, great silent and live auctions, survivor stories and a high-energy runway show.
- When: Saturday, June 17, 2017
Check in begins at 6:00 p.m. and the program begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: The Criterion powered by Bud Light
500 E Sheridan Ave
The YWCA is the only licensed shelter for victims of domestic violence in Oklahoma County, and helps thousands of women, children, and men each year through the following programs:
- Emergency Shelter for battered women and children.
- Counseling and support groups for victims to help heal after abuse.
- Children’s counseling and prevention education to break the cycle of violence.
- Job training and assistance to increase women’s economic self-sufficiency.
- Hospital Advocates and Nurse Exams for victims of sexual assault.
Sponsorships range between $1,500 and $25,000. Trade or “In Kind” sponsorships, such as donating $2,500 worth of goods or services in lieu of money, are available as well – contact Sami Grega for more details on sponsorship levels and benefits.
|Jan & Greg Peery
|AT&T of Oklahoma
||Krapff-Reynolds Construction Co.
||Lippert Bros., Inc
|Bank of Oklahoma
||Manda & Mark Ruffin
||Mary Blankenship Pointer/
|| Republic Bank & Trust
|Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
|Broce Manufacturing Co./Susan Beyer, CPA
||Oklahoma City Thunder
|Citizens Bank of Edmond
||Travis Voice & Data
|Harrison-Orr Air Conditioning LLC
||OU Football Coaches Wives
|Hyde & Company CPAs
||Willis Towers Watson
||Marchi & John McCartney
|Grace Living Centers
||Tinker Federal Credit Union
||Ventana Exploration & Production LLC
|Lakeside Women's Hospital
||Vicki & Bob Howard
Gift of Hope Sponsor
Lezlie and David Hudiburg
Designer of the