Out of an abundance of caution and care during the COVID-19 public health crisis, we are sorry to announce that we are canceling our in-person 2020 Engaging Men luncheon.
YWCA OKC President and CEO Jan Peery extends this message to all our supporters and friends about the cancellation, and why we still need your support.
All Oklahomans were asked to shelter at home during the pandemic, but what do domestic violence victims do when home is not a safe place to be? YWCA OKC has developed more digital tools and virtual advocacy and counseling to meet these new challenges, but new technology and training comes with a big cost. More than ever, we need your support!
Your donation today helps in so many ways:
- A donation of $10,000 will feed the entire shelter 3 meals a day for a month.
- A donation of $5,000 will provide 50 victims hospital advocacy for domestic violence and sexual assault nurse exams.
- A donation of $2,500 will provide 20 nights in our emergency shelter with three meals a day for a victim and their children.
- A donation of $1,500 will provide 20 individual counseling sessions for a victim.
- A donation of $1,000 will provide 66 rides to safety for victims entering shelter.
- A donation of $500 will provide 20 individuals with safety planning.
- A donation of $250 will provide one month of program supplies.
- A donation of $100 will provide screening and assessment for a victim and their family seeking services.
We also have a few raffles/silent auction items available:
|Survivor Sponsor:||Empowerment Sponsor:|