EssentialsDonated items help fulfill specific needs in each of our programs, and provide every day comforts to the people who seek our services. Any items that cannot be immediately used by a program will be utilized at Our Sisters’ Closet where clients can go and shop for items with a voucher given to them by a YWCA advocate.
Right now, due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are especially in need of:
- Hand sanitizer
- Lysol, or any other brand of disinfecting products
- Thermometers (and covers)
- Face masks
- Full-size bath towels
- Twin sheet bed sets
- Body wash
- Hand soap
- Lotion (especially scented)
- Women's underwear (all sizes)
- Pre-teen/teenage boy clothing & underwear
- Lounge pants (all sizes, but especially XL)
- Adult flip flops
- Size 4 diapers
- Baby food & formula
- Books, games, educational toys/activities. craft kits, puzzles, crochet/knitting supplies, word searches, adult coloring books, etc.
- Headphones (any kind)
We accept new or gently used donations, they can be dropped off at our administrative office at 2460 Northwest 39th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Donations must be in bags or boxes, we can no longer accept loose items. The office is open Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Donations can also be purchased through our Amazon Wishlist and mailed directly to our administrative office.