February Webinar with the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Tameka Bell, Master Storyteller
- Shenna Morris, Georgia Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Sherley Accime, Black Women’s Blueprint
- Zoë Flowers, The Women of Color Network Inc. (WOCN Inc.)
- Erika Totten, Unchained Visioning
- Tiffany Turner-Allen, The National Center on Violence Against Women in the Black Community
On Tuesday, February 13th at 1:00 PM EST, during Black History Month, a panel of leading organizations and community organizers will join NCADV to offer valuable insight and actionable learning objectives and takeaways for providing support, empowerment and healing for black women who are experiencing domestic violence. This webinar will open with a healing narrative from Tameka Bell, Master Storyteller.
Mark your calendar and sign up for their emails to be noticed when registration opens!