VolunteerThrough the generosity of individuals, businesses and groups, YWCA Oklahoma City is able to address the needs of families in our community. Volunteers contribute unique talents, skills and knowledge that assist YWCA OKC in achieving our mission of eliminating racism and empowering women. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Administrative Assistance
- Child Services
- Community Client Advocacy
- Court Advocacy
- Events/Special Projects
- Our Sisters’ Closet
- Sexual Assault Program Advocacy
How do I become a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Volunteer?
Contact Amanda Kemp, RN at (405) 951-3336 before you apply. You must be an RN with at least one year of experience to qualify. For more details on the application, click here.
How do I become a volunteer?
- Submit a Volunteer Application
- Interview with our Volunteer Coordinator
- For dates and to register for Crisis Services Training, please click the REGISTER button below: